A Tough Bulk Head Repair Job
(17 pictures which scroll automatically)
1. The home owner stated that he has a sink hole. Dirt is escaping into Long Island´s Great South Bay.
2. Bushes along the fence are another problem.
3. Adding to our concern is the a pool quite close to the edge. The pool will have to be stabilized.
4. We found the problem. The old bulkhead has rotted away.
5. Our crane will be used to removing the old bulkheading and do some dredging work.
6. Okay! Our supplies have arrived!
7. Establishing the bulkhead framing.
8. Hamering in a pile.
9. Securing the framework.
10. Securing the framework.
11. Installing the bulkheading panels.
12. A close-up picture of fitted and secure bulkheading.
13. We added a drainage pipe.
14. Framing a new walkway.
15. We added electricity to the dock.
16. Another successful job (and no damage to the swimming pool either) !!!
Call Sea Board Dockbuilders for an evalutaion and price quote for your project.